quesWrong deductions comes under mistake cheating or fraud

doesnt overbilling/wrong deductions by mob co comes in cheating /sent 4mails to chek but co not willing to buy coz they go by what the computer shows. This wont fall in mistake coz after sending 4mails /what can a person do if co computer sytems are faulty 200% garantee i can prove it /co doing wrong deductions. for the "Number not in service" and "billed for rings". small tip in usa court awarded $110 mil att to pay for this same kind of problem n same problem awarded $60mil / how JOINT law suit filed in india. how many min people to file a JOINT law suit same issue. in which court thankx

  • ans

    No it is not cheating but it is deficiency of services.

    So we suggest you to send a legal notice thereby directing them to rectify their mistake and pay you damages for deficiency of service.

    Incase they fail to rectify the same then you file case before consumer forum for deficiency of services and seek damages.

  • Send a legal notice for faulty product or service @ Rs. 1499/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Consumer Court lawyers in India

Similar questions

I have ordered Rakhi from Amazon on 10-aug-16, and today is 20-aug-16 is still not…
I'm working in . I was stay in a rental house. House charged for electricity…

Hi, ICICI bank have leaked my 1 year account statement and rival party presented the…

I filed a case against the builder in NCDRC for the delay in possession .…

Consumer Court Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly