Wrong deductions comes under mistake cheating or fraud
doesnt overbilling/wrong deductions by mob co comes in cheating /sent 4mails to chek but co not willing to buy coz they go by what the computer shows. This wont fall in mistake coz after sending 4mails /what can a person do if co computer sytems are faulty 200% garantee i can prove it /co doing wrong deductions. for the "Number not in service" and "billed for rings". small tip in usa court awarded $110 mil att to pay for this same kind of problem n same problem awarded $60mil / how JOINT law suit filed in india. how many min people to file a JOINT law suit same issue. in which court thankx
No it is not cheating but it is deficiency of services.
So we suggest you to send a legal notice thereby directing them to rectify their mistake and pay you damages for deficiency of service.
Incase they fail to rectify the same then you file case before consumer forum for deficiency of services and seek damages.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Father filed maintenance case against me. How can i defend my self?
- Permission to compare products of different companies on my website
- Validity on NGT decision on AOL foundation case
- 5 years of boy friend cheated and got married without telling me
- Di I have right over father's property after divorce?