quesWon the case from District and State forum, National Forum dismissed

At Chennai our builder took 90% of the agreement value but left un finished I filed a case and won both district and state Forums.The Forum Ordered to pay the cost of balance construction with 9% interest amounting to 30 lakhs The builder got the case dismissed with the help of my council under mutual compromise. I approached Supreme Court in the month of March 20th under SLP they also dismissed the case saying my lawyer compromised saying I got all the benefits. I got the unfinihsed building along with the original Sale Deed but not monitory benefit as per the Order

• ansIn case the Supreme Court has given its opinion and the same is against you than you don't have any other option left at your disposal.

The order needs to be checked and reviewed in totality to give appropriate response to your query.

But all said and done, Supreme Court is the top most court and the chances of the order being reversed by Supreme Court are very remote.

• ansIn case the Supreme Court has given its opinion and the same is against you than you don't have any other option left at your disposal. The order needs to be checked and reviewed in totality to give appropriate response to your query. But all set and done, Supreme Court is the top most court and the chances of the order being reversed by Supreme Court are wry remote.

Advocate Jiwan Pal Singh

Tis Hazari Court, Delhi

• ansHi,

I would advise you to show me all your documents first. Also you have an option to file review in supreme court against the order passed by supreme court. Your question suggest that a compromise also took care of the monetary amount but still proceeding further you need to show your documents.

Advocate Ankur Aggarwal

Uday Park, Delhi

• ansDid you lawyer compromise on your instructions? If not, that is deficient service on part of your lawyer. Did you change your lawyer after that or no? Your conduct is important to establish whether you have a good case or not.

Advocate Dhruv Suri

Barakhamba Road, Delhi