Won the case from District and State forum, National Forum dismissed
At Chennai our builder took 90% of the agreement value but left un finished I filed a case and won both district and state Forums.The Forum Ordered to pay the cost of balance construction with 9% interest amounting to 30 lakhs The builder got the case dismissed with the help of my council under mutual compromise. I approached Supreme Court in the month of March 20th under SLP they also dismissed the case saying my lawyer compromised saying I got all the benefits. I got the unfinihsed building along with the original Sale Deed but not monitory benefit as per the Order
In case the Supreme Court has given its opinion and the same is against you than you don't have any other option left at your disposal.
The order needs to be checked and reviewed in totality to give appropriate response to your query.
But all said and done, Supreme Court is the top most court and the chances of the order being reversed by Supreme Court are very remote.
In case the Supreme Court has given its opinion and the same is against you than you don't have any other option left at your disposal. The order needs to be checked and reviewed in totality to give appropriate response to your query. But all set and done, Supreme Court is the top most court and the chances of the order being reversed by Supreme Court are wry remote.
Advocate Jiwan Pal SinghTis Hazari Court, Delhi
I would advise you to show me all your documents first. Also you have an option to file review in supreme court against the order passed by supreme court. Your question suggest that a compromise also took care of the monetary amount but still proceeding further you need to show your documents.
Advocate Ankur AggarwalUday Park, Delhi
Did you lawyer compromise on your instructions? If not, that is deficient service on part of your lawyer. Did you change your lawyer after that or no? Your conduct is important to establish whether you have a good case or not.
Advocate Dhruv SuriBarakhamba Road, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Flat in joint name with wife can I transfer the property in my name
- What is the registrations of Semi-closed system payments on RBI?
- what will happen if my wife files dowry/cruelty case against me
- MDA asking to leave plot after 24 years if want to buy then by auction
- How to sell a flat which was owned by father