What initial steps are required to make a complaint in consumer court?
What are the initial steps that I should take to for filing a complaint in the consumer court against the company for their poor services?
First, send the company a legal notice through an advocate regarding deficiency in their services and seek compensation for the mental agony you suffered.
Then, if no reply is received you can file a complaint with consumer disputes redressal forum, in the complaint state detailed facts of case, correspondence exchanged via emails, reliefs claimed.
You can file a complaint on your own and it is not necessary to engage a lawyer.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Police not providing information for the case filed against me
- Procedure to buy agricultural land in Maharashtra
- Brother not agreeing to divide ancestral property what to do
- Can a chit fund company ask for a blank cheque is this legal?
- Harassment by neighbours for car parking area