Website developer asking more money after developing my site?
I need legal help options available for me to handle a dispute against a website design company who is asking extra money to handover my account back to us which they designed. We had fixed contract and fixed amount which has been paid to them but now when we are not satisfied and do not want to continue them then they are not handing over my website technical details and askingg for more money instead. What can i do now?
In your situation,
initially, you can send a legal notice to the company through an advocate asking for delivery of your website.
Usually such cases are resolved by a legal notice.
Thereafter, if they do not respond to the legal notice then,
you can file a complaint in the consumer court for the same
Send a legal notice for faulty product or service @ Rs. 1499/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Refusal by employer to give NOC for going abroad
- Bond Money Deducted from my salary when I met bond terms
- Can mother and sisters ask for partition in ancestral property
- Did not diagnose properly the cause of infection after spine surgery
- Procedure followed by the court till the issuance of the certificate ?