quesWebsite developer asking more money after developing my site?

I need legal help options available for me to handle a dispute against a website design company who is asking extra money to handover my account back to us which they designed. We had fixed contract and fixed amount which has been paid to them but now when we are not satisfied and do not want to continue them then they are not handing over my website technical details and askingg for more money instead. What can i do now?

• ansIn your situation,
    initially, you can send a legal notice to the company through an advocate asking for delivery of your website.
    Usually such cases are resolved by a legal notice.

Thereafter, if they do not respond to the legal notice then,
    you can file a complaint in the consumer court for the same