quesWebsite developer asking more money after developing my site?

I need legal help options available for me to handle a dispute against a website design company who is asking extra money to handover my account back to us which they designed. We had fixed contract and fixed amount which has been paid to them but now when we are not satisfied and do not want to continue them then they are not handing over my website technical details and askingg for more money instead. What can i do now?

  • ans

    In your situation,
    initially, you can send a legal notice to the company through an advocate asking for delivery of your website.
    Usually such cases are resolved by a legal notice.

    Thereafter, if they do not respond to the legal notice then,
    you can file a complaint in the consumer court for the same

  • Send a legal notice for faulty product or service @ Rs. 1499/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Consumer Court lawyers in India

Similar questions

Respect Sir/ Mam My question is that it is legal to deliver acohol at homes…

I have purchase Flat for which I have paid 30% amount for which they have…

I have purchased a flat in Greater Noida. The agreement for duration with the builder…

Does written submissions/arguments submitted in consumer case form part of the pleadings? As per my…

Consumer Court Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate S.K Prabhakar Shetty

  Vidhana Soudha
 Experience: 8 years

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly