sharing personal details to third party,interest tobe bared due to neg
I have housing loan with LICHF and i personaly went to branch issued a cheque belonging to my inlaws for prepayment, he refused to give me acknowlegement for the same. then since the cheque belonged to third party their head office refused to accept on the fourth day,if the same was informed on my visit- loosing 1week interest. then officer tried to contact no given behind the cheque and couldnt get them, the phone was answered by a kid and gave her father's( brother in law) number. banker has called him and given my account details to him .instead he should have called the account holder.
Sorry, your facts are not clear to us and it is not clear what your precise question is. Please re-post with some clarity on facts. Are you looking to take any legal action?
Sorry, your facts are not clear to me and it is not clear what your precise question is. Please re-post with some clarity on facts. Are you looking to take any legal action?
Advocate Dhruv SuriBarakhamba Road, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- delay in framing of charges
- Can we file a case of defamation if divorce petition is not proved
- Girls parents trying to invalidate my marriage what should i do now
- Can relative alter the registered will
- Can F1 student on OPT with ead card add income on i864 form?