sharing personal details to third party,interest tobe bared due to neg
I have housing loan with LICHF and i personaly went to branch issued a cheque belonging to my inlaws for prepayment, he refused to give me acknowlegement for the same. then since the cheque belonged to third party their head office refused to accept on the fourth day,if the same was informed on my visit- loosing 1week interest. then officer tried to contact no given behind the cheque and couldnt get them, the phone was answered by a kid and gave her father's( brother in law) number. banker has called him and given my account details to him .instead he should have called the account holder.
Sorry, your facts are not clear to us and it is not clear what your precise question is. Please re-post with some clarity on facts. Are you looking to take any legal action?
Sorry, your facts are not clear to me and it is not clear what your precise question is. Please re-post with some clarity on facts. Are you looking to take any legal action?
Advocate Dhruv SuriBarakhamba Road, Delhi
Send a legal notice for faulty product or service @ Rs. 1499/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Did marriage as hindu and christian what type of marriage certificate
- Is it legal for an employee to work for 24 hours
- Is it possible to confiscate my husband's passport by Family court ?
- I want to promote music online what kind of law do I need to follow
- Division of property when one family member who has share has expired