quessharing personal details to third party,interest tobe bared due to neg

I have housing loan with LICHF and i personaly went to branch issued a cheque belonging to my inlaws for prepayment, he refused to give me acknowlegement for the same. then since the cheque belonged to third party their head office refused to accept on the fourth day,if the same was informed on my visit- loosing 1week interest. then officer tried to contact no given behind the cheque and couldnt get them, the phone was answered by a kid and gave her father's( brother in law) number. banker has called him and given my account details to him .instead he should have called the account holder.

• ansSorry, your facts are not clear to us and it is not clear what your precise question is. Please re-post with some clarity on facts. Are you looking to take any legal action?

• ansSorry, your facts are not clear to me and it is not clear what your precise question is. Please re-post with some clarity on facts. Are you looking to take any legal action?

Advocate Dhruv Suri

Barakhamba Road, Delhi