service charges fraudulently collected by investment advisor
One stock advisory company collected money(Rs.500000) as service charge for getting profit of Rs.31 lakh by trading as per bonanza package. They have also entered into one MOU for that. However, they have incurred losses instead.
Are we entitled for refund of service charges? However, the company says they have no refund policy and profit/loss is subject to market conditions.
Which avenues are open to investors.
Before telling you that you are entitled to refund of service charges or not, we need look at the MOU between you and that company.
But basically procedure to recover money is that you can send a legal notice through an advocate initially.
Thereafter if the company doesn't respond to the same and neither refund your service charges then you can file a case for recovery of dues in the concerned civil court.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Property is under my control but have no proof of ownership what to do
- Wife threatening. Left home and 2 kids. Can she claim part of property
- Landlord retained the deposit amount. What should I do?
- Father discharged from army is eligible to disability pension?
- wife has filed for divorce but i dont want it