quesservice charges fraudulently collected by investment advisor

One stock advisory company collected money(Rs.500000) as service charge for getting profit of Rs.31 lakh by trading as per bonanza package. They have also entered into one MOU for that. However, they have incurred losses instead.

Are we entitled for refund of service charges? However, the company says they have no refund policy and profit/loss is subject to market conditions.

Which avenues are open to investors.

  • ans

    Before telling you that you are entitled to refund of service charges or not, we need look at the MOU between you and that company.

    But basically procedure to recover money is that you can send a legal notice through an advocate initially.

    Thereafter if the company doesn't respond to the same and neither refund your service charges then you can file a case for recovery of dues in the concerned civil court.

  • Send a legal notice for faulty product or service @ Rs. 1499/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Consumer Court lawyers in India

Similar questions

SBI didn't approved my Home loan before demand time because of that HUDA forfeit my…
I booked a flat in 2011 and possession date was march,13 but it gets delayed…
my self purchaser pankaj k vasudeva a notarised banakhat registration was done with a party…

We have entered into sale agreement with builder for purchase of a flat in mumbai…

Consumer Court Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate S.K Prabhakar Shetty

  Vidhana Soudha
 Experience: 8 years

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly