quesReputed builder selling illegal property and offering pity compensatio

A reputed builder from Noida has sold illegal basement servant quarter to me. They overcharged me at the time of possession by adding 10% more sq ft area with the same apartment, delayed possession by 3 years and charged me 36% int for late payment.. Now they want to return the money at 8 percent.I flatly reject this..Can I fight against this builder ? More than 2 yrs since I took possession but registry done in end 2013. Illegal basement servant quarter is also registered with Noida authority...

• ansWhy are you thinking to file a case after 2 years?

We suggest you to immediately file case against builder in consumer court thereby seeking compensation for cheating and misrepresentation.

Also you can file a police complaint against the builder for cheating and misrepresentation