quesReputed builder selling illegal property and offering pity compensatio

A reputed builder from Noida has sold illegal basement servant quarter to me. They overcharged me at the time of possession by adding 10% more sq ft area with the same apartment, delayed possession by 3 years and charged me 36% int for late payment.. Now they want to return the money at 8 percent.I flatly reject this..Can I fight against this builder ? More than 2 yrs since I took possession but registry done in end 2013. Illegal basement servant quarter is also registered with Noida authority...

  • ans

    Why are you thinking to file a case after 2 years?

    We suggest you to immediately file case against builder in consumer court thereby seeking compensation for cheating and misrepresentation.

    Also you can file a police complaint against the builder for cheating and misrepresentation

  • Send a legal notice for faulty product or service @ Rs. 1499/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Consumer Court lawyers in India

Similar questions

I am facing big time problem to claim my insurance amount of damaged goods from…

I would like to take legal advise..... I purchased honda amaze car in september where…

I have a trading account with a stock broker company but recently I have discovered…

Placed order-->Return the order-->Amount Refunded into my account-->Got call from company saying I didnt pay…

Consumer Court Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly