Reputed builder selling illegal property and offering pity compensatio
A reputed builder from Noida has sold illegal basement servant quarter to me. They overcharged me at the time of possession by adding 10% more sq ft area with the same apartment, delayed possession by 3 years and charged me 36% int for late payment.. Now they want to return the money at 8 percent.I flatly reject this..Can I fight against this builder ? More than 2 yrs since I took possession but registry done in end 2013. Illegal basement servant quarter is also registered with Noida authority...
Why are you thinking to file a case after 2 years?
We suggest you to immediately file case against builder in consumer court thereby seeking compensation for cheating and misrepresentation.
Also you can file a police complaint against the builder for cheating and misrepresentation
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Property dispute of an NRI by resident of Jaipur
- Sale of property if there is a stay on property
- Running a school. What to add in partnership agreement to benefit all?
- Sisters signed RD in favor of brother.How can i get equal share in it?
- Mother not giving any share to me in the property what are my rights?