×

quesRefund of private medical college fees ?

I want to refund my private medical college fees and retention of orginal documents. what is the procedure? can i file a consumer court case or any other remedy is there?

• ansThe ever expanding definition of consumers now covers students of educational institutions as well. Yes, you could file a consumer complaint. You should first however issue a legal notice to the university or college detailing the facts of your case. The case will be filed before the District/State/National Consumer Forum's based on the amount claimed. If there have been serious lapses on part of the institution, you could also write to the Medical Council of India. The High Courts can also be approached under certain circumstances.

Advocate Dhruv Banerji

• ansPlease explain the reasons as to why you want to get refund of your private medical college fees and the orignal documents so that the best advice can be provided to you for the refund. There is remedy for everything.

Advocate Sagar Sharma

Gulabi Bagh, Delhi

• ansHi,

From your query it is not possible to know the complete facts of the case and in this situation it is difficult to clarify and advise you correctly. You are suggested to provide the complete facts.
    Thanks and regards

Advocate Ganesh Singh

Chattarpur, Delhi

• Send a legal notice for faulty product or service @ Rs. 1499/- only