Refund of private medical college fees ?
I want to refund my private medical college fees and retention of orginal documents. what is the procedure? can i file a consumer court case or any other remedy is there?
The ever expanding definition of consumers now covers students of educational institutions as well. Yes, you could file a consumer complaint. You should first however issue a legal notice to the university or college detailing the facts of your case. The case will be filed before the District/State/National Consumer Forum's based on the amount claimed. If there have been serious lapses on part of the institution, you could also write to the Medical Council of India. The High Courts can also be approached under certain circumstances.
Advocate Dhruv BanerjiGreater Kailash 1, Delhi
Please explain the reasons as to why you want to get refund of your private medical college fees and the orignal documents so that the best advice can be provided to you for the refund. There is remedy for everything.
Advocate Sagar SharmaGulabi Bagh, Delhi
From your query it is not possible to know the complete facts of the case and in this situation it is difficult to clarify and advise you correctly. You are suggested to provide the complete facts.
Thanks and regards
Advocate Ganesh SinghChattarpur, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Property was registered in my name when I was minor can I claim now
- e 430 case filed by hindu friend married to a muslim guy
- What is the procedure to share news on news app
- divorce as meri shadi ko 3.5 sal ho chuke he or 1 bati bhi he
- how can we quash a FIR?