×

quesPepsi bottle with foreign substance in it. Where to complain about it?

Complaint against PepsiCo India for selling adultered Pepsi 200 ml bottle with batch no. with manufacturing date with, Time 18:39, Packed at Varun Beverages Ltd, Plot No. 2, Suraj Pur Bye Pass, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh - 201306 with foreign substance in it I HAVE SEALED BOTTLE

• ansyou have two options file a consumer complainant before the fora or file a criminal case before trial court under food adulteration act. But I little bit confused after bare reading of your query, wherein not mentioned the date of purchased or any bill through which you brought the bottle from the store.

Advocate Akhil Verma

Delhi High Court, Delhi

• ansI need to know when did you buy the beverage.if it was within 30 days then you can file a complaint in the state adulteration unit in noida who will analyze the product and give you the report that the foreign substance was bad , therafter file a complaint in consumer court with damages

Advocate Ritesh Isaac

Bengali Market, Delhi

• ansYes as your right have been violated as a consumer, the same matter can be taken up in the concerned consumer court with plea to punitive damages.

I would be happy to guide you further as long as you have untampered sealed bottle as evidence.

Advocate Navneet Singh Chauhan

Keshavpuram, Delhi

• Send a legal notice for faulty product or service @ Rs. 1499/- only