Pepsi bottle with foreign substance in it. Where to complain about it?
Complaint against PepsiCo India for selling adultered Pepsi 200 ml bottle with batch no. with manufacturing date with, Time 18:39, Packed at Varun Beverages Ltd, Plot No. 2, Suraj Pur Bye Pass, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh - 201306 with foreign substance in it I HAVE SEALED BOTTLE
you have two options file a consumer complainant before the fora or file a criminal case before trial court under food adulteration act. But I little bit confused after bare reading of your query, wherein not mentioned the date of purchased or any bill through which you brought the bottle from the store.
Advocate Akhil VermaDelhi High Court, Delhi
I need to know when did you buy the beverage.if it was within 30 days then you can file a complaint in the state adulteration unit in noida who will analyze the product and give you the report that the foreign substance was bad , therafter file a complaint in consumer court with damages
Advocate Ritesh IsaacBengali Market, Delhi
Yes as your right have been violated as a consumer, the same matter can be taken up in the concerned consumer court with plea to punitive damages.
I would be happy to guide you further as long as you have untampered sealed bottle as evidence.
Advocate Navneet Singh ChauhanKeshavpuram, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Want to marry according to two different religion how to register
- I lent money but borrower is not returning, please advise.
- Friend took money now denying can I show phone recording
- Sister's share in father's property when POA is in my name
- Procedure to file probate of a Will