Paid money to dealer for insurance. He did't pay the company. Remedy?
I have bought a Tata Nano Lx from a Tata showroom. I paid the insurance amount to the showroom since it was a new one. After 1 month there was a small dent in my car and I got it repaired from the same show room(service center), but now the insurance company is rejecting to pay the claim since the showroom guys have not paid the insurance amount to the insurance. Kindly advice.
You can file a complaint at the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority through their online portal. If the problem does not get resolved there either you can also approach the Consumer Court against the Insurance Company. You can also file a criminal case against the concerned showroom for the criminal breach of trust and cheating.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
- False dowry case filed. Now matter settled. Can she again file again?
- Legal requirement-Wifi internet tower installation near residence area
- Tax demand from my previous employer what are my legal rights?
- Can we produce evidence after stage of evidence is over
- Procedure for divorce of Indian citizen husband and foreign wife