quesmy CIBIL score is wrongly decreased whereas I paid all outstanding amt

Loan was completed. Did not get NOC so logged in to my account. In the web account there was a card section and it said the total loan amount available 50,000 and loan outstanding was 25500.

CIBIL report also says that I have an outstanding amount whereas I have paid all the outstanding amount as the statement section says all the EMI has been paid and says 'no overdue'.

What should I do now?

  • ans

    You must be having the receipts of the payments made in lieu of the loan.
    You should initially make a written request to the bank. 

    If the bank doesn't rectify their mistake then you can send a legal notice to the bank through an advocate asking the same relief.

  • Send a legal notice for faulty product or service @ Rs. 1499/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • IPC Section 255 - Counterfeiting Government stamp
Consult best Consumer Court lawyers in India

Similar questions

Dear sir During the year 2011 on the month of April we booked a flat…
Will I get an interest and refund if I book Freedom 251 mobile phone but…
I, as an individual, hired a software company for developing a mobile application. They took…
I booked flat in Sep-2015 and possession promised in April-2016. Builder decided to increase two…

Consumer Court Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly