my CIBIL score is wrongly decreased whereas I paid all outstanding amt
Loan was completed. Did not get NOC so logged in to my account. In the web account there was a card section and it said the total loan amount available 50,000 and loan outstanding was 25500.
CIBIL report also says that I have an outstanding amount whereas I have paid all the outstanding amount as the statement section says all the EMI has been paid and says 'no overdue'.
What should I do now?
You must be having the receipts of the payments made in lieu of the loan.
You should initially make a written request to the bank.
If the bank doesn't rectify their mistake then you can send a legal notice to the bank through an advocate asking the same relief.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
- IPC Section 255 - Counterfeiting Government stamp
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Purchased a house and registered it but seller not vacating property
- Company not releasing salary what action can I take
- Is it necessary to submit title deed with builder in redevelopment
- Case pending since two years not ready to compromise
- Wrong discharge from service after filing case for payscale