mobile company creating problem in giving damages in consumer court
I have purchased a Spice Mobile in year 2012 & it bake defective after few months & I went to the service centre many times but the same was not repaired & after that I launched a complaint with Consumer Court but there has been delay & case date is been transferred every 2 months due to renovation. The company says they will only give 75% of the value of the phone. Since my brother has brought the phone d bill was issued in his name n now the lawyer from the company is asking me to get a letter written from my brother that he has no objection if the cheque is issued in my name, wat to do now
Can you not get the letter? That sounds a lot simpler than fighting this court in a consumer court. Alternately, consult a lawyer with all documents and he/she should be able to tell you precisely what you need to do.
Advocate Dhruv SuriBarakhamba Road, Delhi
See if you want a refund then the same can be taken back by giving a letter of authority but in case you want to continue with the case then I would advice you to bear little more patience since if the forum is not holding courts then things cannot otherwise work. Little more patience till sitting of forum would surely benefit to your case.
Advocate Ankur AggarwalUday Park, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Wife threatening to file false case
- Want to know my mother's right in grandmother's property
- Adoption of Widow Daughter's Son in West Bengal
- Regarding the process for applying time through court to repay loan
- How to take a birth certificate after 46 years.