Membership of a club changed without approval. What to do?
We had a life time membership which was converted into annual without our approval. Club took permission from Delhi high court. On asking for under which petition they have not reverted. We have sent various mails.
What should we do now?
We suggest you to send a legal notice through a lawyer thereby asking for life time membership and also asking for order of High court.
Despite legal notice they fail to revert, you can file a consumer complaint before consumer forum for discrepancy of services
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Physical and mental harassment by inlaws need divorce .
- Sister in law filed complaint against me for abusive messages
- want to check whether sale of property is in order
- Sister's Faimly left my sister without any strong reason
- Fraud made by company owner & employees to me. What to do?