quesirritation and disturbance caused by telecom company

My phone number is being displayed as Micromax service center number on many websites. I receive a lot of calls because of this which is very irritating and upsets my daily routine. I wrote emails to many such sites to remove the number most did not respond one that did promised to take down the number but did not. I am looking ahead to take legal action now. Please help.

• ansSir, issue a legal notice to the service provider claiming for damages and you can also file a complaint in consumer court shall not lie.