quesIN TRANSPORTATION THE TRANSPORTER SPOILED OUR LG 3D SMART TV

IN TRANSPORTATION TRANSPORTER SPOILED OUR TV AND REFUSING TO GET IT REPAIRED AND JUST WASTING OUR TIME . AND ALSO THEY TOOK 6500 IN NAME OF ALL RISK INSURANCE AND PAID JUST 225? TO THE INSURANCE. COMPANY THEY BRoke our goods too. What should i do?

Send a legal notice under consumer protection act, asking for damages which you have incurred, if they do not comply then file a complaint before the consumer district forum of your jurisdiction,they will pay the amount of damages as soon as they receive the notice from the court. Negotiate and settle the amount you like.

• ansSend A legal notice under consumer protection act ,asking for damages which you have incurred,if they do not comply then file a complaint before the consumer district forum of your jurisdiction,they will pay the amount of damages as soon as they receive the notice from the court.Negotiate and settle the amount you like.

Advocate Ritesh Isaac

Bengali Market, Delhi

• ansStart with sending them a legal notice. Were there any terms and conditions for the services of the transporter company that you had agreed upon? Depending upon the cost of repair, I would recommend whether it makes sense to pursue a consumer complaint or not.

Advocate Dhruv Suri

Barakhamba Road, Delhi

• Send a legal notice for faulty product or service @ Rs. 1499/- only