IN TRANSPORTATION THE TRANSPORTER SPOILED OUR LG 3D SMART TV
IN TRANSPORTATION TRANSPORTER SPOILED OUR TV AND REFUSING TO GET IT REPAIRED AND JUST WASTING OUR TIME . AND ALSO THEY TOOK 6500 IN NAME OF ALL RISK INSURANCE AND PAID JUST 225? TO THE INSURANCE. COMPANY THEY BRoke our goods too. What should i do?
Send a legal notice under consumer protection act, asking for damages which you have incurred, if they do not comply then file a complaint before the consumer district forum of your jurisdiction,they will pay the amount of damages as soon as they receive the notice from the court. Negotiate and settle the amount you like.
Send A legal notice under consumer protection act ,asking for damages which you have incurred,if they do not comply then file a complaint before the consumer district forum of your jurisdiction,they will pay the amount of damages as soon as they receive the notice from the court.Negotiate and settle the amount you like.
Advocate Ritesh IsaacBengali Market, Delhi
Start with sending them a legal notice. Were there any terms and conditions for the services of the transporter company that you had agreed upon? Depending upon the cost of repair, I would recommend whether it makes sense to pursue a consumer complaint or not.
Advocate Dhruv SuriBarakhamba Road, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- to apply application when residing in Bangalore for Delhi court?
- Staying separate from husband since 1.5 yrs what are my legal rights?
- section 165 evidence act? how does that work in matrimonial suits?ex?
- Landlord asking to vacate property after 2 months. What to do?
- Panchayat office denying to transfer khata as e-khata not available