How to safeguard myself from freelancer who's asking advance for work?
I wish to get some work done from a freelance agent. I am currently based in noida and her is from another state. My query is that as he is asking for advance, can an email from him for accepting the work and delivering it in time would be admissible if he doesn't complete the work in time? Or should i get it in written?
An acknowledgment email from the freelance agent will be valid if he doesn't fulfill the work as promised.
Further we also suggest get a proposal similar to an agreement,wherein you can define the scope of services and timeline for deliverables.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Exchange of govt allotted land procedure to correct the same
- Signed lease for 30 years dealer got land registered in his name
- Property lost due to bank's fault in giving home loan can I claim
- False case filed by my wife's father against me, how to prove it
- How can a property lose its ancestral character?