×

quesElectricity Company is an out and out fraud electricity licensee.

XYZ Limited is an out and out fraud electricity licensee. I exposed cheating of @XYZimited and sent the evidence to the then Prime Minister of India. Immediately PMO directed chief secretary of Govt. of West Bengal, by giving letter no. 11/3/2012-PMP2/437297, Dated 05-10-2012, to take action against cheating of XYZ Limited. But Govt. of West Bengal did not take action just to keep power of cheating of XYZ Limited alive. Do hateful activities of Govt. of West Bengal reveal that laws of the land catch the thief who steals goose and leave the bigger villain loose?

We suggest you file a Writ Petition against the Govt of Bengal thereby seeking direction to take action against against cheating of CESC Limited.

Further you should also annex all the letters along the Writ Petition.

• Send a legal notice for faulty product or service @ Rs. 1499/- only