quesElectric supply disconnected by the employer without any notice.

I was out of station for treatment. No any notice was served whatsoever ( private employer) not at that time or any time in the remote past. On return I found electric supply was disconnected. The request to restore was rejected and I was asked to pay from the date of connection. My plea that I was never asked for any kind of payment at anytime or no notice was served in this regard was in vain. Please let me know how to restore the connection?

• ansYou will have to write an application thereby requesting the electricity authorities to restore the electricity,

in case they fail do the same you can file a consumer case for discrepancy of services