quesElectric supply disconnected by the employer without any notice.

I was out of station for treatment. No any notice was served whatsoever ( private employer) not at that time or any time in the remote past. On return I found electric supply was disconnected. The request to restore was rejected and I was asked to pay from the date of connection. My plea that I was never asked for any kind of payment at anytime or no notice was served in this regard was in vain. Please let me know how to restore the connection?

  • ans

    You will have to write an application thereby requesting the electricity authorities to restore the electricity,

    in case they fail do the same you can file a consumer case for discrepancy of services

  • Send a legal notice for faulty product or service @ Rs. 1499/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Consumer Court lawyers in India

Similar questions

Last week I booked a flat with a Reputed Builder by paying a token booking…

I have made a advance payment of Rs.50k to san city as a plot booking…

I was a student in X instutue. I have just completed my M.A course. I…
My father & I am fighting a case of medical negligence for last eight years.the…

Consumer Court Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly