×

quesElectric supply disconnected by the employer without any notice.

I was out of station for treatment. No any notice was served whatsoever ( private employer) not at that time or any time in the remote past. On return I found electric supply was disconnected. The request to restore was rejected and I was asked to pay from the date of connection. My plea that I was never asked for any kind of payment at anytime or no notice was served in this regard was in vain. Please let me know how to restore the connection?

You will have to write an application thereby requesting the electricity authorities to restore the electricity,

in case they fail do the same you can file a consumer case for discrepancy of services

• Send a legal notice for faulty product or service @ Rs. 1499/- only