Electric supply disconnected by the employer without any notice.
I was out of station for treatment. No any notice was served whatsoever ( private employer) not at that time or any time in the remote past. On return I found electric supply was disconnected. The request to restore was rejected and I was asked to pay from the date of connection. My plea that I was never asked for any kind of payment at anytime or no notice was served in this regard was in vain. Please let me know how to restore the connection?
You will have to write an application thereby requesting the electricity authorities to restore the electricity,
in case they fail do the same you can file a consumer case for discrepancy of services
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- False Case against me and my parent for abusing,beat, threaten to kill
- Company not paying last 2 months salary what action can I take?
- is copying content from old books for educational software illegal
- Can i add my father's name in the property as he is paying 20 lacs?
- conversation with an adult girl with her consent