Does written submission submitted in case form part of pleadings?
Does written submissions/arguments submitted in consumer case form part of the pleadings? As per my understanding, pleadings are complete when evidences are given and written submission are only to assist the commission in writing judgment. So in case a party takes a new stand in written submissions which he has not taken earlier till evidences, will it survive? Any case law clarifying the situation.
Yes, you have rightly said pleadings are complete when evidences are given and written submission are only to assist the commission in writing judgment.
The new stand cannot be taken in written submission and same can be taken in form of additional short affidavit.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Is it possible to adopt a child without informing my partner about it?
- CGHS covered hospitals not available in my city. How to reimburse?
- Can wife claim gratuity from Govt Aided school after death of husband
- Adopted son has any right over her bio logical mother's property
- Person withdrew money using atm card from my account and flew away.