quesDiscrepancy in Sales Agreement and Sales Deed

We have signed a Sales agreement with builder for a flat (land + Construction). Now, the Sales Deed have less amount in terms of undivided land share. Is it possible to get the refund from the builder? Some of the owners, already registered the flat without noticing the reduction in the land share. Do they able to fight this out legally?

  • ans

    If there is a contradiction in the agreement to sell executed prior to sale deed and sale deed  , then under such circumstances you can file suit for  cancellation of sale  deed. 

    Incase there is no contradiction then it is very difficult to challenge the sale deed

  • Send a legal notice for faulty product or service @ Rs. 1499/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Consumer Court lawyers in India

Consumer Court Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Vishal V Birajdar

  Andheri West
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Riddhi Shah

  Borivali East
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly