Discrepancy in Sales Agreement and Sales Deed
We have signed a Sales agreement with builder for a flat (land + Construction). Now, the Sales Deed have less amount in terms of undivided land share. Is it possible to get the refund from the builder? Some of the owners, already registered the flat without noticing the reduction in the land share. Do they able to fight this out legally?
If there is a contradiction in the agreement to sell executed prior to sale deed and sale deed , then under such circumstances you can file suit for cancellation of sale deed.
Incase there is no contradiction then it is very difficult to challenge the sale deed
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Laws regarding partition of ancestral property
- Procedure to file a cheque bounce case
- Can illegal punishment be set aside under natural justice
- How can I recover payment for goods supplied
- Married due to family pressure. Can't take this anymore. Need divorce