quesDenied job saying don't know local language. Can i file any case?

Hi, I was recently denied by a job opportunity stating the german mnc wants someone, who knows local langauage" Kannada". Does this comes under the ambit of section 153b of IPC. Please advice

Yes, it can fall within ambit of section 153B, as whoever by words either spoken or written or by signs or by visible representations or otherwise asserts, counsels, advises, propagates or publishes that any class of persons shall, by reason of their being members of any religious, racial, language or regional group or caste or commu­nity, be denied or deprived of their rights as citizens of India .

• Send a legal notice for faulty product or service @ Rs. 1499/- only