Denied job saying don't know local language. Can i file any case?
Hi, I was recently denied by a job opportunity stating the german mnc wants someone, who knows local langauage" Kannada". Does this comes under the ambit of section 153b of IPC. Please advice
Yes, it can fall within ambit of section 153B, as whoever by words either spoken or written or by signs or by visible representations or otherwise asserts, counsels, advises, propagates or publishes that any class of persons shall, by reason of their being members of any religious, racial, language or regional group or caste or community, be denied or deprived of their rights as citizens of India .
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
- IPC Section 153 - Wanton-ly giving provocation with intent to cause riot
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to start a fundraiser for startups
- Plaintiff died family filed application to bring LRs
- Husband left home not taking care of wife and child what can I do
- Person defaming for money taken. Not wiling to take money installments
- regarding domestic violence and 420