Denied job saying don't know local language. Can i file any case?
Hi, I was recently denied by a job opportunity stating the german mnc wants someone, who knows local langauage" Kannada". Does this comes under the ambit of section 153b of IPC. Please advice
Yes, it can fall within ambit of section 153B, as whoever by words either spoken or written or by signs or by visible representations or otherwise asserts, counsels, advises, propagates or publishes that any class of persons shall, by reason of their being members of any religious, racial, language or regional group or caste or community, be denied or deprived of their rights as citizens of India .
Send a legal notice for faulty product or service @ Rs. 1499/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
- IPC Section 153 - Wanton-ly giving provocation with intent to cause riot
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to recover money lent to a friend without any proof
- How to get SC caste certificate made
- Discrimination being made with regard to voting what action can i take
- Lost cheque and now someone claiming money from me
- Can my uncle claim share in my father's self acquired property