Delay in flat possession due to floor rise what can i do
I booked flat in Sep-2015 and possession promised in April-2016. Builder decided to increase two more floor in Jan-2016. He informed us in Jul-2016 that he got permission for floor rise and agreed for interest on payment [email protected]% and he charged [email protected]% for delay in payment to demand letter. He paid us interest payment installment due till Sep-2016 in Sep, Oct and Nov as agreed. Still official permission not received for floor rise but they built 11th & 12th floor. Now, when we asked for further interest payment, he sent us demand for final payment with architect certificate for readiness of building till 10th floor issued by architect in Mar-2016 to common chain mail series between builder & flat owners. Please guide us what should be our action plan.
Collect adequate documents to prove your allegations and then file a case before the Local District Consumer Dispute Redressal Forum. Your other flat owners also can join you. As unity is strength. And
Advocate Swapnil JamkarChhatrapati Square, Nagpur
Send a legal notice for faulty product or service @ Rs. 1499/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Procedure to change adopted daughter's name
- Cheque bounced and party is not willing to pay on time, what to do?
- Local vendors denying to make stamp for our company
- Mother in law threatening to file false case how can I save myself
- Filed domestic violence case against my husband can I file for divorce