quesDelay in flat possession due to floor rise what can i do

I booked flat in Sep-2015 and possession promised in April-2016. Builder decided to increase two more floor in Jan-2016. He informed us in Jul-2016 that he got permission for floor rise and agreed for interest on payment [email protected]% and he charged [email protected]% for delay in payment to demand letter. He paid us interest payment installment due till Sep-2016 in Sep, Oct and Nov as agreed. Still official permission not received for floor rise but they built 11th & 12th floor. Now, when we asked for further interest payment, he sent us demand for final payment with architect certificate for readiness of building till 10th floor issued by architect in Mar-2016 to common chain mail series between builder & flat owners. Please guide us what should be our action plan.

• ansCollect adequate documents to prove your allegations and then file a case before the Local District Consumer Dispute Redressal Forum. Your other flat owners also can join you. As unity is strength. And

Advocate Swapnil Jamkar

Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur

• Send a legal notice for faulty product or service @ Rs. 1499/- only