quesDelay in flat possession due to floor rise what can i do

I booked flat in Sep-2015 and possession promised in April-2016. Builder decided to increase two more floor in Jan-2016. He informed us in Jul-2016 that he got permission for floor rise and agreed for interest on payment [email protected]% and he charged [email protected]% for delay in payment to demand letter. He paid us interest payment installment due till Sep-2016 in Sep, Oct and Nov as agreed. Still official permission not received for floor rise but they built 11th & 12th floor. Now, when we asked for further interest payment, he sent us demand for final payment with architect certificate for readiness of building till 10th floor issued by architect in Mar-2016 to common chain mail series between builder & flat owners. Please guide us what should be our action plan.

  • ansCollect adequate documents to prove your allegations and then file a case before the Local District Consumer Dispute Redressal Forum. Your other flat owners also can join you. As unity is strength. And

    Advocate Swapnil Jamkar

      Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur

  • Send a legal notice for faulty product or service @ Rs. 1499/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Consumer Court lawyers in India

Similar questions

I ordered a dress online from a Facebook Page, wherein there was a delay in delivery and…

State Consumer Commission (SCC) has ruled in our favor ordering builder to give us possession…

I have booked flat in Assotech project "The Nest" in year 2012 and have made…
I have booked 3 BHK apartment at Sampada Livia, Greater Noida, Sector CHI V. After…

Consumer Court Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly