DELAY AND NOT GIVING VAT INVOICE
I had ordered wooden sofa on 17/1/2015 with an advance payment. The delivery date committed was first week of Feb 15. There was no advise from the vendor. I had to contact several persons of the vendor. Every time, I call they give one delivery date and the same does not materialise. After calls and follow, the vendor delivered sofa on 15/3/15 and I paid the balance amount by cash. Vendor is required to provide VAT invoice and had collected VAT amount also from me. Inspite of follow up, the vendor is not giving VAT invoice. Pls advise on where I can file case for delay/ not giving invoice.
We suggest you send the vendor a legal notice first demanding delivery of the the VAT invoice within 15 days.
In case he does not deliver the invoice within 15 days you should file a complaint in the Consumer Forum.
Send a legal notice for faulty product or service @ Rs. 1499/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Are court orders passed in India valid in UK
- registered gift deed cancellation without presence of donee
- Legal right of married daughter in self-acquired property of parents
- Friend not returning money that I lent to buy vehicle
- Can my father claim his share from his family's ancestral property