I had ordered wooden sofa on 17/1/2015 with an advance payment. The delivery date committed was first week of Feb 15. There was no advise from the vendor. I had to contact several persons of the vendor. Every time, I call they give one delivery date and the same does not materialise. After calls and follow, the vendor delivered sofa on 15/3/15 and I paid the balance amount by cash. Vendor is required to provide VAT invoice and had collected VAT amount also from me. Inspite of follow up, the vendor is not giving VAT invoice. Pls advise on where I can file case for delay/ not giving invoice.

• ansWe suggest you send the vendor a legal notice first demanding delivery of the the VAT invoice within 15 days.

In case he does not deliver the invoice within 15 days you should file a complaint in the Consumer Forum.