DELAY AND NOT GIVING VAT INVOICE
I had ordered wooden sofa on 17/1/2015 with an advance payment. The delivery date committed was first week of Feb 15. There was no advise from the vendor. I had to contact several persons of the vendor. Every time, I call they give one delivery date and the same does not materialise. After calls and follow, the vendor delivered sofa on 15/3/15 and I paid the balance amount by cash. Vendor is required to provide VAT invoice and had collected VAT amount also from me. Inspite of follow up, the vendor is not giving VAT invoice. Pls advise on where I can file case for delay/ not giving invoice.
We suggest you send the vendor a legal notice first demanding delivery of the the VAT invoice within 15 days.
In case he does not deliver the invoice within 15 days you should file a complaint in the Consumer Forum.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Company sold but registered office not changed
- Maternity Benefits Act 1961 is applicable or not for contract employee
- clarity on US spouse Visa. How long does it take to come through?
- Legal clarification
- Whether Affidavit filed for caveat after 8 days valid?