Consumer Court says they have lost my file, what to do
Consumer Court says they have lost my file, so what should I do?
If you have the photo copies of the case papers then you can ask the Forum to reconstruct the record on the basis of available photocopies.Else they will have important documents on record and you may apply for a copy.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- CrPC sections applicable in question below
- What are the documents required for payement gateway for a new website
- Amazon denied replacement or refund of my order what can I do
- Wife did not produce passport of daughter for visa what can I do
- Loan given to friend. He's not wiling to return it. What can i do now?