quesCompensation and exchange of mobile handset not done.

I have won a case which i lodged with a district consumer forum, against a mobile phone company (karbonn) last month. the court has directed karbonn mobiles to replace my mobile phone handset along with a compensation of rs. 2500/- within one month i.e. before 14th april, 2014. but the company neither contacted me nor replace the handset so far. i have got in touch with one of their representative who represented the case in the court, two days back. he asked me to submit my mobile phone handset with their service center to get the replacement and the compensation. kindly advise me, whether i need to submit the handset with their service center to get the compensation and for a replacement of the mobile handset.

• ansYes, you need to submit your hand set to their service centre along with covering letter enclosing copy of court order. The company will forward you new hand set with compensation amount awarded by court.