quesCompensation and exchange of mobile handset not done.

I have won a case which i lodged with a district consumer forum, against a mobile phone company (karbonn) last month. the court has directed karbonn mobiles to replace my mobile phone handset along with a compensation of rs. 2500/- within one month i.e. before 14th april, 2014. but the company neither contacted me nor replace the handset so far. i have got in touch with one of their representative who represented the case in the court, two days back. he asked me to submit my mobile phone handset with their service center to get the replacement and the compensation. kindly advise me, whether i need to submit the handset with their service center to get the compensation and for a replacement of the mobile handset.

  • ansYes, you need to submit your hand set to their service centre along with covering letter enclosing copy of court order. The company will forward you new hand set with compensation amount awarded by court.

  • Send a legal notice for faulty product or service @ Rs. 1499/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Consumer Court lawyers in India

Similar questions

My phn met with an acccident and it is insured by syska company i had…
I visited Visa and Permits- immigration consultancy n February'16 to check for my eligibility to…
My Mi4i phone is not getting repaired by Xiaomi for two months. Their response have…
As I am a frequent traveler and travel for months I don’t used Airtel services…

Consumer Court Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly