quesCompany asking to pay for the product that i already returned?

Placed order-->Return the order-->Amount Refunded into my account-->Got call from company saying I didnt pay the amt but took the product and need to pay.I argued with them then they said will investigate.After few days got call from company saying by mistake they have refunded the amt into my account and asking me to refund. How I should go with this issues. I need to chk my payment with my bank. what would be the refund process?Even after refunding any issues will be thr.Bcoz other guy asked abt product. I didnt take i ask them to check in their CC camera that i left the product with tem.

  • ans

    First check with the bank whether they have actually refunded the amount.

    In case they have refunded the amount then you can pay the refund by way of cheque and send the same by forwarding letter.

    Further please send the cheque and letter through registered post and keep the postal receipts with you.


  • Send a legal notice for faulty product or service @ Rs. 1499/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Consumer Court lawyers in India

Consumer Court Lawyers in India

Advocate Shaikh Zaheer Abbas

 Experience: 10 years

Advocate Vishal V Birajdar

  Andheri West
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Karunasish Chakraborty

  Old Post office street
 Experience: 27 years

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly