car seized by bank
I purchased a car from a company. The company has not paid the bank as the car was hypothicated to bank.I was assured of transfer by paying up the bank. I have been following up for 1 years and am informed today the car will be seized by the banks. I have all documentation evidence. what is the process I should follow.
Give a legal notice to the company stating that the company had cheated you by giving a car which was hypothecated to the bank. File a criminal complaint or FIR against the company under section 420 IPC STATING THAT THE COMPANY HAD CHEATED YOU. The above might help you in getting your money back, but as far as the bank is concerned there is not much which can be done for stopping the possession of the car.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Tenant for 35 years not vacating the house what legal action to take
- Wife received interim relief of certain amount can we defend it
- Can i proceed for divorce without asking my husband about it?
- Building plan approval by MCD
- A woman's rights on father's property.