Car not delivered within delivery time
I booked a car on March 19th 2014 and they committed. They have not delivered the car till now. I have also applied for a bank loan. My EMI is due. Still they are not telling me when will they exactly deliver. What should I do?
This is clearly a case of deficiency in services. If you suffer any monetary loss out of this delay then file a case in the consumer forum where you can claim this money as well as compensation.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to apply for patent
- Is Home delivery of Beer / Wine allowed within Delhi ?
- Weird conditions placed by in laws to get wife back. What can be done?
- Want Divorce from husband due to his impotency
- Do I have to go to the native land to get the property transferred.