Car not delivered within delivery time
I booked a car on March 19th 2014 and they committed. They have not delivered the car till now. I have also applied for a bank loan. My EMI is due. Still they are not telling me when will they exactly deliver. What should I do?
This is clearly a case of deficiency in services. If you suffer any monetary loss out of this delay then file a case in the consumer forum where you can claim this money as well as compensation.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Do divorced women have right on husband's property
- Living separate from husband without divorce can I claim maintenance
- Wife not coming to matrimonial home and filed case u/s 125 crpc.
- Company has fired me without notice and is not paying my salary
- Pay protection still due what legal action can I take?