Can school cancel admission for delaying fee payment by 10 days?
My son is in a play school. School is not allowing entry to my son in school as his fee was delayed by 10 days.
I asked them to charge fine but they kept talking to me rudely.
What action can I take against them?
You can send a legal notice to the school through an advocate.
If they continue to act arbitrarily, then you can make a complaint to the concerned consumer court regarding your grievances.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Rent paid regularly not landlord demanding arrears received notice
- In laws threatening to file false cases. Can we take any step first?
- What action can be taken against LIC for rejection of insurance
- No common parking in commercial building
- Can I send cruelty notice to my wife before she file false 498a.