can I go to consumer court for defective chairs without guarantee
i bought 6 office chairs 2 months ago but they have some major problem just 2 months after i bought them. the shopkeeper now says that these are chinese chairs and come without guarantee. i have the proper bill. can i go to consumer court for this?
If you have the original copy of the bill and the damage was not damage done intentionally then
YES, you can go to the consumer district form.
To file a complaint in consumer district please go on the following link :
Send a legal notice for faulty product or service @ Rs. 1499/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Husband filed divorce case how to proceed
- How to file petition in NGT against noise pollution
- GF forcing me to get married to her or she will file police complaint
- Father left Will how is the property divided after him
- illegal ownership on machinery in factory