can I go to consumer court for defective chairs without guarantee
i bought 6 office chairs 2 months ago but they have some major problem just 2 months after i bought them. the shopkeeper now says that these are chinese chairs and come without guarantee. i have the proper bill. can i go to consumer court for this?
If you have the original copy of the bill and the damage was not damage done intentionally then
YES, you can go to the consumer district form.
To file a complaint in consumer district please go on the following link :
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Delay in construction by builder resulting in monetary loss to buyer
- Husband asking to give divorce what option do i have
- Filled wrong date of birth in exam form can I ask them to correct it
- Have two pan cards how can I discard the old one
- divorce as meri shadi ko 3.5 sal ho chuke he or 1 bati bhi he