Can i file complaint in consumer court against my university?
University misplaced my original marksheets and on asking are saying that they might have given it to someone else and also are not issuing. Can file a case in the consumer court? What else can I do?
Firstly you should send a legal notice to the university demanding your marksheets. If the university doesn’t reply to the same then you can file a complaint in consumer court.
As per the recent judgments, a complaint can be filed in the consumer court dealing with the student and university dispute.
Send a legal notice for faulty product or service @ Rs. 1499/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can sisters claim a share in fathers property after his death
- Amount refund by seller be considered a taxable transaction?
- I filed for divorce on grounds of desertion. Now wife filed sec. 9.
- Company hiding few fact while selling old model can I file case
- Termination without termination letter and salary