quesCan i file complaint in consumer court against my university?

University misplaced my original marksheets and on asking are saying that they might have given it to someone else and also are not issuing. Can file a case in the consumer court? What else can I do?

  • ans

    Firstly you should send a legal notice to the university demanding your marksheets. If the university doesn’t reply to the same then you can file a complaint in consumer court.

    As per the recent judgments, a complaint can be filed in the consumer court dealing with the student and university dispute.


  • Send a legal notice for faulty product or service @ Rs. 1499/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Consumer Court lawyers in India

Similar questions

I have RHB allotment scheduled possession in Feb 15 but still no possession.
Ten years ago I had sent letter through Fax Machine and its transmission-successful confirmation receipt…
I orederd a hp printer online by paytm as opened it was found defective e…

I had booked a flat with Parsvnath in 2005 and have paid 95% ie Appx…

Consumer Court Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Ayantika Mondal

 Experience: 8 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly