Builder not delivering possession of plot bought 11 years ago
Booked plot in 2004 and paid fully to builder. He allotted me 1 plot and then in turn gave me another plot in return.
Possession for that is also not given yet. Plot is not with builder and is with the farmers yet.
Each time I talk to them they say will give possession quickly but nothing comes out of it yet.
As we understand your situation, the Builder has been unreasonably delaying handing over the possession to you.
The most suitable legal remedy in your case would be
First send a legal notice to the builder asking him for possession or refunding your money along with interest within thirty days.
If the builder fails to comply to your notice then you can go ahead and file a case in the Consumer Court against the builder for immediate grant of possession.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- SEBI made it mandatory for market research analysts to get registered
- Dont want lease land now owner not paying the amount back
- Is selling imitation of antique coins legal in India?
- cheque bounce case has been declared accutal what does that mean
- I want to separate from my husband what is the procedure