Builder making unjust demands for flat without handing over possession
I had bought a commercial shop in Gurgaon from a builder which was under the 30-70 scheme where 70% of the shop cost was to be paid on possession.
Now the possession has not been offered and the builder is asking for the balance 70% amount.
What should I do?
The legal action you can take is that, you should send a legal notice through an advocate asking for possession of the said property.
If the builder doesn't reply to the said notice then a complaint can be filed in the concerned consumer redressal forum.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Maternity leave claim not given by employer as no maternity policy
- Share in self acquired property.
- Husband harassing wife acting as directive what action can I take
- License impounded by traffic police how can I get back my license?
- Company told me make security deposit to increase CIBL score. No loan,