quesBuilder making unjust demands for flat without handing over possession

I had bought a commercial shop in Gurgaon from a builder which was under the 30-70 scheme where 70% of the shop cost was to be paid on possession.

Now the possession has not been offered and the builder is asking for the balance 70% amount.

What should I do?

The legal action you can take is that, you should send a legal notice through an advocate asking for possession of the said property.

If the builder doesn't reply to the said notice then a complaint can be filed in the concerned consumer redressal forum.

• Send a legal notice for faulty product or service @ Rs. 1499/- only