breach of contract by SBI in auto loan.demanding higher EMI after 02yr
can a bank after 02yrs of regular EMI payment suddenly demand higher EMI with outstanding dues and accrued interest stating the previous EMI as in the Letter of Arrangement was 'erroneously" fixed?what protection i have against such illegal demand of higher emi and outstanding demand.paid all emis regularly till date
Bank certainly cannot ask for greater EMI until and unless you have agreed for it and the remedy against the same lies with Banks Ombudsman at RBI office. You can file a complaint with Banks Ombudsman at RBI office.
Advocate Ankur AggarwalUday Park, Delhi
The bank cannot do this. You can file a complaint before the consumer forum. Consult a lawyer at the earliest before penalties are imposed against you by the bank.
Advocate Dhruv SuriBarakhamba Road, Delhi
Send a legal notice for faulty product or service @ Rs. 1499/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Non-Banking Finance Corporation and procedure to get licence
- Living on a land for last 20 years but not registered do we have right
- Steps to get share certificate in my name if mother is member
- Mother in law stops me from visiting my parents
- Gave money to cousin for work. Neither returning money nor work done.