quesbank has frozen my active bank account for negative verification

even there were some transactions done on the account as well. And all of a sudden the bank freezed my account on the basis of negative verification without my permission. They were supposed to do a verification before opening the account. What legal action can I take against them?

Your facts are not clear, please provide detail facts as under:
    1. Whether bank gave you a welcome kit which means cheque book, ATM card and other accessories?

You have rightly stated that bank before opening the account has to perform verification and thereafter they can issue about mentioned items.
    We suggest you to send a Legal notice through an advocate therein demanding damages for deficiency of service and thereafter if they fail to respond then you can file a case before consumer forum for deficiency of service

• Send a legal notice for faulty product or service @ Rs. 1499/- only