bank has frozen my active bank account for negative verification
even there were some transactions done on the account as well. And all of a sudden the bank freezed my account on the basis of negative verification without my permission. They were supposed to do a verification before opening the account. What legal action can I take against them?
Your facts are not clear, please provide detail facts as under:
1. Whether bank gave you a welcome kit which means cheque book, ATM card and other accessories?
You have rightly stated that bank before opening the account has to perform verification and thereafter they can issue about mentioned items.
We suggest you to send a Legal notice through an advocate therein demanding damages for deficiency of service and thereafter if they fail to respond then you can file a case before consumer forum for deficiency of service
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Do we need to submit evidence in original in court ?
- FIR registered against me will it affect my Govt job
- Forced by senior to resign. Salary pending. What action should I take?
- Husband denying to pay alimony on final date of mutual divorce
- Rights of a female in cousin brothers property