quesAs is where is auction

I purchased a vehicle from Abkaari Vibhag in open auction on as is where is basis. In newspaper they said it is Octavia Car and hence I bid for it. I paid full money for it.

Vehicle was on fake number and turned out to be a Hyundai Accent car. I refused to take the car from them and demanded my money back. They refused and hence I lodged a case against them in consumer court.

What is your suggestion ? Will they give us money back or as is where is entitles them to sell anything in name of octavia?

• ansAlong with a consumer case you can also pursue with criminal litigation against them.

Secondly assuming it was an open auction there would be a notice inviting bids for the same. The contents of the notice shall determine the strength of your consumer case.

Rest ensure that your case is represented well in the consumer forum because the representation of the case in the right manner is very important.

Sometimes the minutest of details ignored / or not paid heed by all can change the whole gameplan.