quesaccount blocked stating that i breached the limit by axis bank,

my account blocked abruptly, when i contacted branch through customer care, bank told me i did breeches the limit of 10k/month, and have intimated about these limits in deceleration which i signed and welcome letter. they informed me all these documentation work to unblock my account which they assured within a day. i didn't remember what is there in deceleration but the list of regulation they provide me dot have the information about limit of 10k/month, it has a regulation according to which i should be able to use my account through atm even after blocked but in my case atm also blocked. What can i do?

  • ans

    If you account is blocked without giving you a reasonable notice, then we suggest you should first submit an application thereby seeking a written reply from the bank on the same.

    Thereafter, if you are not satisfied with the reply we suggest that you should engage a lawyer and through a lawyer send a legal notice to the Bank therein demanding to unblock your account and seek compensation for inconvenience caused to you.

    Despite legal notice if they fail to reply then you should file a consumer case for discrepancy of services thereby seeking compensation from bank.

  • Send a legal notice for faulty product or service @ Rs. 1499/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Consumer Court lawyers in India

Similar questions

I filed for bsnl connection 5 month ago. bsnl didnt intimate they didnt disconnected my…

I ordered 3 pair jeggings online. But I found very bad quality bad fitting &…
I purchased a flat in oct,2008.ln 2012 leakage over ceiling area observed.reported the matter to…
Respected sir/madam We are the students of private engineering college of meerut. Recently we appeared…

Consumer Court Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly