account blocked stating that i breached the limit by axis bank,
my account blocked abruptly, when i contacted branch through customer care, bank told me i did breeches the limit of 10k/month, and have intimated about these limits in deceleration which i signed and welcome letter. they informed me all these documentation work to unblock my account which they assured within a day. i didn't remember what is there in deceleration but the list of regulation they provide me dot have the information about limit of 10k/month, it has a regulation according to which i should be able to use my account through atm even after blocked but in my case atm also blocked. What can i do?
If you account is blocked without giving you a reasonable notice, then we suggest you should first submit an application thereby seeking a written reply from the bank on the same.
Thereafter, if you are not satisfied with the reply we suggest that you should engage a lawyer and through a lawyer send a legal notice to the Bank therein demanding to unblock your account and seek compensation for inconvenience caused to you.
Despite legal notice if they fail to reply then you should file a consumer case for discrepancy of services thereby seeking compensation from bank.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Mental torture by husband.What action can I take?
- Elder brother in possession of property. How to claim share in it?
- Husband took all my money and jewellery how to take it back
- Builder Illegally constructing shop in society
- Purchased a flat with super area 1550 sq but got 900sq ft only