How Does LawRato Work
LawRato is on a mission to make expert legal advice accessible to the common man. We enable your search for expert legal guidance by way of self help and / or by helping you find and consult with the right lawyer.
Enabling self help
Self help is the way most of us start out when a legal problem arises. We at LawRato empower you with multiple sources where you can start asking or can search answers to your legal queries:
1. Questions and Answers – You may post a free question that is answered within a few hours by top lawyers in your city or search your query from thousands of questions that have been answered by top lawyers and published at LawRato for everyone’s information and benefit.
2. Law Guides – Law is complicated for the common man, and we at LawRato have created easy to understand legal procedure law guides that cover most of the issues that are faced by us.
3. Legal News – There is News that you can use, and we bring the latest judgements of the Hon’ble courts in India to you every day. We only cover news that impacts the common man, and add our take on the news to tell you how the news impacts you.
Find the Right Lawyer
With over 10 Lac lawyers and with no published data on lawyers’ performance track record, it can indeed be a very daunting task to find the right lawyer in India. The LawRato Rating Algorithm (LRA) is the key to our lawyer search results and determines the order in which the lawyer search results are shown to you for your specific requirement. You may find the right lawyer at LawRato using the following search options:
1. Ratings and Reviews
2. Practice Area / Specialisation
3. City / Court in which you have a requirement
4. Years of Practice / Experience
6. Communication Language
You may call us anytime at 09599-000-555 for any help or clarifications.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How can I get my legally wedded wife Back from her home?
- how to revise alimony as amount was 2000 decided in 2005 is too less
- Case filed under grihahimsa act how we can file for divorce?
- Property rate decided but one person did not pay what amount today
- Wife is not staying with me how can i get my child's custody