Free legal aid
We at LawRato.com are committed to ensure that the common man has access to expert legal guidance and get justice.
We also recognize a genuine responsibility to serve our local communities in a meaningful and results-oriented way by providing pro bono legal services to individuals and community-based nonprofit organizations where legal help would otherwise be unavailable. These matters include custody, adoption, domestic violence, housing and homelessness, political asylum, immigration, wage and hour claims, HIV/AIDS, education, consumer protection, public benefits, mental health, and tax.
Every month, we are commited to providing pro-bono legal counsel to one customer, who we feel most requires and deserves this help.
If you know someone who needs legal help, and fits this criteria, please contact Nikhil Sarup at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Currently , we are supporting Mrs. Tara BalGopal, veteran indian danseuse to help get justice.
You can read the full story of of her plight at:
We are fighting her case pro-bono, against the college, bank and insurance company.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Previous employer harassing for joining other company
- Husband denying to give maintenance after divorce. What should i do?
- Brought property but did not register other party took loan on it
- Group of people attacked us police not taking complaint
- how to register trust in delhi when property (madrassa) is in Bihar