LawRato.com is an interactive online platform that makes it faster and easier to find and hire the best Lawyers in any city / court in India, because you deserve access to first-rate, professional legal advice from the best Lawyers out there. We are on a mission to make the legal experience remarkable by making legal services high quality, cost-effective and on-demand for every need.
We are not a law firm, do not provide any legal services, legal advice or "Lawyer referral services" and do not provide or participate in any legal representation.
Expert Legal advice & help - When and How you need it.
LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help. We have some of the top experts across criminal defence, property dispute, family issues, corporate law, IPR & 20 other areas of expertise. Our listed Lawyers have practice across 200 cities, and 300 courts across India, to help provide you the required advice & representation for your legal issues.
Detailed Profiles & Fee structure for every listed Lawyer.
We believe that the right information helps you make better decisions. At LawRato.com, we provide you with detailed information on Lawyers, their areas of expertise, their experience, and Fee for common services so that you can make the choices that are right for you.
Get advice – the way you want.
We make it easy to consult the best Lawyers. Book and pay for a telephonic consultation, discuss your issue over an email, a video chat session, schedule an office meeting, or consult with any of the listed Lawyers at your home / office. We are ready to help you, as per your convenience.
We also offer FREE ADVICE through the website, where over 20,000 people have already found the right guidance for their needs.
How it works?
Well, it's as easy as 1-2-3
1. Search and Select the Lawyer based on your need – Search by Specialization, City or Court Name.
2. Choose and Book the way you would like to consult with the selected Lawyer – Email / Phone / Meeting / Video Call / Your Home or Office.
3. We facilitate the consultation with your selected Lawyer, the way you want it.
LawRato.com is a service by PAPA Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- First appeal finished in HC where can I file second appeal
- Husband's brother's sold father's property and not giving share
- What is the validity of divorce on notary paper
- Case running under Section 509 from past 10 years what can be done
- Can grandchildren claim a share in grandfathers property.