Where can i file for a RTI for a photocopy of my answer book.
Sir i have file Rti in some of university regarding my inspection, photo copy of my answer book.and 35 are over they not giving the answer of it. By Rti a have given 10 / postal order to them by registered post. So what i do in this case. For getting a photo copy,of answer book and make the university defaulter.
when authorities are not responding you can go to court in this regard there is provision available by which you can seek remedy of your problem and court may direct to concerned university or authority to provide you details after examining matter
Advocate Devesh TripathiTulsi Das Marg, Jaipur
If no response received within 30 days from date of application u can file first appeal before first appellate authority under section 19 of rti act,2005. U can also move for complaint against the pio before state information commission under section 18 of the act. U can only choose one remedy at a time.
Advocate Hemant TaylorKaveripath Mansarovar, Jaipur
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can I claim interest from builder for late possession
- What can stop from getting a legal heir certificate
- Terminated by SBI after probation period am I eligible for UPSC
- Whether fitting hidden camera at workplace legal?
- Employer threatening to sign offer letter is it valid