quesWhere can i file for a RTI for a photocopy of my answer book.

Sir i have file Rti in some of university regarding my inspection, photo copy of my answer book.and 35 are over they not giving the answer of it. By Rti a have given 10 / postal order to them by registered post. So what i do in this case. For getting a photo copy,of answer book and make the university defaulter.

• answhen authorities are not responding you can go to court in this regard there is provision available by which you can seek remedy of your problem and court may direct to concerned university or authority to provide you details after examining matter

Advocate Devesh Tripathi

Tulsi Das Marg, Jaipur

• ansIf no response received within 30 days from date of application u can file first appeal before first appellate authority under section 19 of rti act,2005. U can also move for complaint against the pio before state information commission under section 18 of the act. U can only choose one remedy at a time.

Advocate Hemant Taylor

Kaveripath Mansarovar, Jaipur