quesWhere can i file for a RTI for a photocopy of my answer book.

Sir i have file Rti in some of university regarding my inspection, photo copy of my answer book.and 35 are over they not giving the answer of it. By Rti a have given 10 / postal order to them by registered post. So what i do in this case. For getting a photo copy,of answer book and make the university defaulter.

  • answhen authorities are not responding you can go to court in this regard there is provision available by which you can seek remedy of your problem and court may direct to concerned university or authority to provide you details after examining matter

    Advocate Devesh Tripathi

      Tulsi Das Marg, Jaipur

  • ansIf no response received within 30 days from date of application u can file first appeal before first appellate authority under section 19 of rti act,2005. U can also move for complaint against the pio before state information commission under section 18 of the act. U can only choose one remedy at a time.

    Advocate Hemant Taylor

      Kaveripath Mansarovar, Jaipur

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Civil lawyers in India

Similar questions

If MCD declared to demolish the building due to its unhabital condition then how can…
Does a daughter have a right to seek finacial information for fathers self acquired business…
d Author : XYZ Posted about an hour ago Validity of notarized document in respect…
Hello! Can UGC recognised Universities deny issuing of Degree Certificates /Provisional Degree Certificates now in…

Civil Lawyers in India

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Vikram Ojha

 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Namrata Jayakar

 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Diva Arora Menon

  Nizamuddin East
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly