quesWant to File SLP but delay is 1.5 Years can I file by condolence

Dear Sir/ Madam, I am so late delay is more than one year, can I file a SLP civil in supreme court of India but I am so late delay is more than 1.5 years. Is court accept my Case now for hearing... Please advise Sunil

  • ansWe can file the SLP with an application for condonation of delay. Whether or not the court will accept such an application will depend upon the reasons for delay and also the questions of law. If you would like me to carry out a broad assessment and discuss this case further with you, please feel free to set up a meeting through lawpracto.

    Advocate Pritika Kumar

      Palam Vihar, Gurgaon

  • ansDelay if genuine can always be condoned irrespective of time gap. It is well settled through catena of judgments that delay (genuine & justifiable) of any kind, in any matter (sic), cannot defeat the (substantial) justice.

    Advocate Sanjeeva Gupta

      High Court, Panchkula

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Civil lawyers in India

Similar questions

Actually iwnt to know about how we change my own religion to Hinduism as per…
I'm a Hindu.my case was disposed off by adj,Bhopal in 2012,but I couldn't manage appeal…
Respected sir/mam if a particular group(of college batchmates) is filing a mercy petition in supreme…
If I want to lodge an application of interim relief once again as I have…

Civil Lawyers in India

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Ekta Mehta

  Nizamuddin East
 Experience: 8 years

Advocate Diva Arora Menon

  Nizamuddin East
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate S.K Prabhakar Shetty

  Vidhana Soudha
 Experience: 8 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly