Want to File SLP but delay is 1.5 Years can I file by condolence
Dear Sir/ Madam, I am so late delay is more than one year, can I file a SLP civil in supreme court of India but I am so late delay is more than 1.5 years. Is court accept my Case now for hearing... Please advise Sunil
We can file the SLP with an application for condonation of delay. Whether or not the court will accept such an application will depend upon the reasons for delay and also the questions of law. If you would like me to carry out a broad assessment and discuss this case further with you, please feel free to set up a meeting through lawpracto.
Advocate Pritika KumarPalam Vihar, Gurgaon
Delay if genuine can always be condoned irrespective of time gap. It is well settled through catena of judgments that delay (genuine & justifiable) of any kind, in any matter (sic), cannot defeat the (substantial) justice.
Advocate Sanjeeva GuptaHigh Court, Panchkula
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Documents required for getting education loan to study abroad
- Husband having extra marital affair don't want divorce
- What is the process & cost of legally registering an NGO organisation
- How to get marriage certificate
- From where to get a copy of Birth Certificate?