quesReligious dispute on area of land

pujari are living at 70-75 yera and doing puja of temple on disput palace is 596 s. feet inculuding temple 1 can a trust discharg at palace 2 related judgement

  • ansDetail of situation must required analysis of the situation. Here are the reference case it should be useful for you. case is about : Tara & Ors. vs State Of Rajasthan & Anr. on 15 July, 2015. Here are the brief of case.
    "(i) Whether the land held in Jagir, by Hindu Idol (deity) as Dolidar or Muafidar cultivated by a person other than the Shebait/Pujari of the deity or by hired labour or servants engaged by its Shebait/Pujari as a tenant of the deity, such idol being treated as a perpetual minor, will still be regarded as land held in the personal cultivation of the deity or will such land be regarded as held in the tenancy by the person cultivating such land as tenant of a deity?

    (ii) What are the rights of the Hindu Idol (deity) in the lands held by them in the name of its Shebaits/Pujari on the date of resumption of such Jagir, under the provisions of the Rajasthan Land Reforms & Resumption of Jagir Act, 1952?

    (iii) Whether such a Jagir land/Muafi held by the Shebait/Pujari of Hindu Idol (deity) in their name after the date of resumption of the Jagir (Muafi) can be alienated by them? If so, what is the effect?

    (iv) Whether any person can acquire right by adverse possession in the lands of aforesaid nature against the holder?

    (v) Whether any time limit can be fixed for reference u/s 82 of the Rajasthan Land Revenue Act, 1956 and u/s.232 of the Rajasthan Tenancy Act, 1955 in respect of the land held by a Hindu Idol (deity). If so, to what extent?"

    Advocate Hemant Kumar Joshi

      Court Chauraha, Udaipur

  • ansYou have not written that how a trust has it's right on to that land apart from this if trust has any tenancy rights? you need to give answers first of these two questions apparently it appears that since puja is being performed since long unless government by it's common order that too in form of Bill /Legislation bring about some change then only some interference of a new trust can be predictable otherwise query is not pragmatic.

    Advocate Devesh Tripathi

      Tulsi Das Marg, Jaipur

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Civil lawyers in India

Similar questions

My father purchased a plot In 1985 in a town in Karnataka it was then…
if husband is getting insolvent degree from court then can he get rid from under…
M in love wid a woman and she also loves me but she is married…
Legal heir certificate is reqd for filing income tax return of my deceased father. I…

Civil Lawyers in India

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Diva Arora Menon

  Nizamuddin East
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Riddhi Shah

  Borivali East
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly