quesPartition in a shop having 2 businesses both under legal dispute

Dear Sir / Madam, My father(A) runs a tailoring business in a shop premises which is having a laundry business also run by someone else(B). Original tenant(C) had sub-lented this businesses to (A) & (B). (C) filed separate cases against (A) & (B) for vacating the premises. (B) had won the case in high court for his business activity. Now the case between (C) & (A) is running under small court. my query is can (A) get his part of the business premises partition. please advice. Thanking in advance

  • ansIf B has won the case in high court A can win it too if the premises have been let to both at the same time and same rent because then cause of action will be same if the premise is a single shop then it will be difficult to partition it otherwise A can also give reference of B high court case in his case also. please contact your local lawyer for further advice

    Advocate Vikram Vishwas Kulkarni

      Kolhapur Naka, Karad

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Civil lawyers in India

Similar questions

I am getting marriage with that girl who are married before one year by forcibly…
Some one done a fraud with me, what can I do?
some body sending the legal notice i have not accepted what will happpen?

i have been allotted the top floor of a 02 storied government flat. the person…

Civil Lawyers in India

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Vikram Ojha

 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Namrata Jayakar

 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Diva Arora Menon

  Nizamuddin East
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly