quesPartition in a shop having 2 businesses both under legal dispute

Dear Sir / Madam, My father(A) runs a tailoring business in a shop premises which is having a laundry business also run by someone else(B). Original tenant(C) had sub-lented this businesses to (A) & (B). (C) filed separate cases against (A) & (B) for vacating the premises. (B) had won the case in high court for his business activity. Now the case between (C) & (A) is running under small court. my query is can (A) get his part of the business premises partition. please advice. Thanking in advance

• ansIf B has won the case in high court A can win it too if the premises have been let to both at the same time and same rent because then cause of action will be same if the premise is a single shop then it will be difficult to partition it otherwise A can also give reference of B high court case in his case also. please contact your local lawyer for further advice

Advocate Vikram Vishwas Kulkarni

Kolhapur Naka, Karad