Partition in a shop having 2 businesses both under legal dispute
Dear Sir / Madam, My father(A) runs a tailoring business in a shop premises which is having a laundry business also run by someone else(B). Original tenant(C) had sub-lented this businesses to (A) & (B). (C) filed separate cases against (A) & (B) for vacating the premises. (B) had won the case in high court for his business activity. Now the case between (C) & (A) is running under small court. my query is can (A) get his part of the business premises partition. please advice. Thanking in advance
If B has won the case in high court A can win it too if the premises have been let to both at the same time and same rent because then cause of action will be same if the premise is a single shop then it will be difficult to partition it otherwise A can also give reference of B high court case in his case also. please contact your local lawyer for further advice
Advocate Vikram Vishwas KulkarniKolhapur Naka, Karad
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Poor services by the company can I file consumer case
- Is there any law that can force wife into getting a medical treatment?
- Can i get regular employment as per recent SC judgement?
- want to do inter caste love marriage. What is the procedure for that?
- Procedure for application of succession certificate