Opened up beauty salon committee not allowing to put signage board
We are in the process of setting up premium beauty services in a residential building. This office is located on ground floor and has commercial license for it. The managing committee of the building is opposing to putting up signage board outside. Are there any specific rules for the same ? Can I get approvals from local municipal council ?
The applicable regulations differ from one area to another as different local bodies have different policies with respect to outdoor hoaordings. For example, in Delhi if your shop/establishment is in the areas controlled by MCD outdoor advertisement devices visible to the public, are governed by provisions of section 142 to 146 of the Delhi Municipal Act. As per the provisions of the DMC Act, prior permission of the Commissioner is needed to display any advertisement to public view. Feel free to contact the LawRato team for further assistance.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Is partial relinquishment deed allowed in Delhi
- Lease agreement signed by my father not alive now. how to challenge it
- Applicability of disability pension
- Can Police file complaint against us if mother in law did fraud
- Society charging excessive non occupancy rates