quesNot given due recognition in the hospital I was appointed in as doctor

I was appointed as a eye surgeon in reputed hospital. They never gave any surgery. After 9 months of arguments i called it quits. They used to call other surgeon for surgery.

• ansI was appointed as a eye surgeon in reputed hospital. They never gave any surgery. After 9 months of arguments i called it quits. They used to call other surgeon for surgery.
    Ans: you can send them a legal notice through a lawyer and recover the amount for your service.

Advocate Sadanand Naik

Gandhi Nagar, Bangalore

• ansHello,

What is your exact query, facts needs to be explained in detail. Any legal support required in this matter or anything else please feel free to contact me. Thanks for writing. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Advocate K Navanit

Kengeri Satellite Town, Bangalore