quesNo reply received for the RTI filed

I submitted rti and first appeal to registrar of uptu luckow for viewing my answer sheet but there is no reply for past 3 months. What should i do to see my answer sheet and have it rechecked. I live in noida.thats why its jot easy to go to lucknow. And with the help of answer sheet can i have it rechecked? They are intentionally not giving reply because there is fault in their checking system

  • ansYou can file a second appeal before the state information commissioner, Lucknow for not giving you reply as per your earlier application as well as on your appeal. If you have any difficulty then you can authorise somebody to look after your appeal before the state information commissioner, Lucknow. They will ensure that you get the replies. In case your applications are still not replied with then you can file a writ in the Lucknow Bench of the Allahabad High Court.

    Advocate Suyash Gupta

      Rajaji Puram, Lucknow

  • ansActually the limitation for the second appeal is 90 days. Please reckon the day and write an appeal to state infomation commision or central information comm. Plesase show your facts relevently demanding the information is essential for your carreer buildind.

    Advocate Hariom Dubey

      Gangapur, Varanasi

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Civil lawyers in India

Similar questions

 I, got married in 2007. my father in law was a property dealer... and was…
Can any order be valid if defendant have not recorded Halafnama or done verification with…
My father was scheduled caste and mother is OBC.my father was in govt job for…
My Friend has borrowed 40000 from me.There is no Proof of Promissory note.I have only…

Civil Lawyers in India

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Vikram Ojha

 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Namrata Jayakar

 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Diva Arora Menon

  Nizamuddin East
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly