quesNo reply received for the RTI filed

I submitted rti and first appeal to registrar of uptu luckow for viewing my answer sheet but there is no reply for past 3 months. What should i do to see my answer sheet and have it rechecked. I live in noida.thats why its jot easy to go to lucknow. And with the help of answer sheet can i have it rechecked? They are intentionally not giving reply because there is fault in their checking system

• ansYou can file a second appeal before the state information commissioner, Lucknow for not giving you reply as per your earlier application as well as on your appeal. If you have any difficulty then you can authorise somebody to look after your appeal before the state information commissioner, Lucknow. They will ensure that you get the replies. In case your applications are still not replied with then you can file a writ in the Lucknow Bench of the Allahabad High Court.

Advocate Suyash Gupta

Rajaji Puram, Lucknow

• ansActually the limitation for the second appeal is 90 days. Please reckon the day and write an appeal to state infomation commision or central information comm. Plesase show your facts relevently demanding the information is essential for your carreer buildind.

Advocate Hariom Dubey

Gangapur, Varanasi