No reply received for the RTI filed
I submitted rti and first appeal to registrar of uptu luckow for viewing my answer sheet but there is no reply for past 3 months. What should i do to see my answer sheet and have it rechecked. I live in noida.thats why its jot easy to go to lucknow. And with the help of answer sheet can i have it rechecked? They are intentionally not giving reply because there is fault in their checking system
You can file a second appeal before the state information commissioner, Lucknow for not giving you reply as per your earlier application as well as on your appeal. If you have any difficulty then you can authorise somebody to look after your appeal before the state information commissioner, Lucknow. They will ensure that you get the replies. In case your applications are still not replied with then you can file a writ in the Lucknow Bench of the Allahabad High Court.
Advocate Suyash GuptaRajaji Puram, Lucknow
Actually the limitation for the second appeal is 90 days. Please reckon the day and write an appeal to state infomation commision or central information comm. Plesase show your facts relevently demanding the information is essential for your carreer buildind.
Advocate Hariom DubeyGangapur, Varanasi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Property on collector's land on 99 years lease
- appeal against the internal complaint committee findings
- Power corporation limited officer asking for money already paid
- Information regarding cheque given as surety
- Is renting of flat on pagdi system legal for ancestral property