Is there a way of finding out hidden assets of a person
Is there a way of finding out hidden assets like life insurance policy , bank accounts, provident fund after a person has died by legal heir.
Depends if you have any idea in regards to the savings that with which bank or insurance the savings lies certainly you can go ahead and seek information through RTI and things can be more clear.if you have no clue then his ITR filling can also work out certain possibilities. .
Advocate Nishant SolankiDwarka, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- False signatures taken what to do
- Gave cheque as security against loan but now i'm bankrupt
- How can I save myself from a false cheque bounce complaint against me
- How to file a criminal complaint against land owners for threatening
- Can penalty be imposed on violation of mines and mineral act 1957