×

quesFee for registered AD reply while submitting application

I want to seek information by Registered AD from Sub-Registrar Mumbai for Original Flat agreement registered with them. Do I need to pay the fee for Registered AD reply while submitting application? If yes, how much and what is the mode of payment?

• ansCan you receive the information in person if yes then better receive it in person otherwise you need to buy a envelope and affix proper stamps to it along-with your address on the front side of the envelope. it depends upon the sub-registrar please also ask his office if giving such envelope is necessary. generally copies are received in person. please contact your local lawyer for further advice

Advocate Vikram Vishwas Kulkarni

Kolhapur Naka, Karad