Court order for Recovery of stolen mobile
Dear Sir, My mobile was stolen while I was crossing the road. After 6 months I got a call from police station to collect the mobile. But they say that since I have filed an fir against the thiefs so I need to submit suput Nama/some court order and then I can collect my mobile from the police station. Kindly explain what is this suput Nama. Can I file it my own or I require an advocate for it compulsorily?
u can file suparatnama but u have knowledge about the law and procedure of the court.
u file a APPLICATION U/S.457 OF CR.P.C. FOR RELEASING THE MOBILE MODEL VALUED OF RS ON SUPARNAMA
in case u file application and Hon'ble court reject ur application for want of knowledge. then what to do.
therefore u engage counsel and file case
Advocate Nilesh Y ThengreCotton Market, Nagpur
You can get your mobile by way of supratnama under section 451 and for that you need an advocate who can puts your matter in court with proper drafting and for this proceeding you needs document I.e. FIR copy , Bill of your mobile phone and ID proof of owner of the mobile.
Advocate Nilesh PachporChatrapati Square, Nagpur
As per you says that is 'supurta nama सुपुर्त नाम' means an affidavit with content of return of property & that is you need file in court thereafter court direct to police station for give you your stolen mobile.
For detail Contact me.
Advocate Mayur SarodeDistrict and Sessions Court, Nashik
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can a tenant force landlord to repair the tenanted property ?
- sale of my father's self acquired property (my father is still alive)
- Non Refund of Security Deposit Money from College after passing out
- 498A case filed by my wife
- Clarification on LIC Tamil Nadu HC judgement